Splashing all over the media today are the headlines that if Barack Obama does not win the election that it will only serve as proof of the racial hate that still haunts this country. What part of this fact do they not understand, that fact being I simply could not face my God when my day comes and tell him I supported a man who believes the way Barack Obama does. IT'S NOT THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN SENATOR, IT'S WHAT YOU HOLD TO BE TRUE I CAN NOT TOLERATE!!!! Just in case anyone needs to see what I'm talking about check out my previous post.
John McCain explained his own view of religion and American life, saying “Judeo-Christian values were the foundation of our nation. 'In God we trust' - clearly - the belief that God has a plan for the world, and that we should do what we can to live as good a lives as we can and trust that - 'in God we trust' - will guide the nation and this world to a better existence."
Hummmmm, let me think about whom my vote is going to..........well...hummm...gee
No comments:
Post a Comment